Saturday, September 20, 2008

Picture Day-Part One

So, that didn't go as planned. I picked this specific park because from far away, it looks all cute and antique, it's a park that Mady will never actually be allowed to play in because of the rusted play equipment and over-grown grass, but I thought fall pictures in this setting would be perfect. Well the park that looked quaint from far away, looked like a disaster area up close. But hey, I was already there and I had already dragged (drug?) all my junk up the hill so I went for it anyways. Well I probably should have asked princess Madelynn how she felt about the whole thing because she was only happy for a total of five minutes.











She was tired, hence this picture:

Which brings me to the last picture. Poor girl just wanted to suck her thumb and go to sleep.




I wouldn't say it was a failed mission, just not ideal. But I'm not going to let this deter me from trying again this evening. We'll be going to a different park this time, for sure. And I'm going to make sure we're both well rested before I climb any more hills.
ETA: She's been sleeping since we got back, which was well over an hour ago. I guess I know where we went wrong now. Hopefully on part two, we'll be able to take at least 150 pictures... ha.

No comments: