Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another Day at the Park

As the weather gets warmer, you'll see a shit-ton of posts just like this. Just a warning.

So Megan and I were told about this fabulous baby park. Usually parks are made for big kids, and then there's one or two baby swings in the corner, right? This park was supposed to be for babies. I didn't believe it, I mean I've never seen a baby park, and I honestly didn't think that they would have one in our area. I was wrong. This park was truly awesome. There were three separate parks, one for baby/toddlers, one for preschool aged kids, and finally one for big kids. All three parks were separated so that no one would be running into anyone, and I'm telling you, it was awesome.


Babe and Mason had a blast (as they usually do together), and Mads only ate about five pounds of dirt. That's pretty darn good.

I was slightly offended when some woman asked Megan and I if we were babysitters. "Nope, they're ours." But you just look so young!

Thanks, Crazy Lady wearing a fanny pack. Who are you? That kid's Grammy? But you just look so old!

No, I didn't say that. But I did think it really hard in her direction. :)

No comments: