Thursday, January 14, 2010

Two Max

You know that phrase, "Too many cooks in the kitchen?" I know where they got that.

I was cutting the pear FIRST! Madewinn stole my knife! NO, NO, NO, Madewinn. I don't WANT anymore tea! No, Mya! No, Madewinn! Gabey! Gabey!

On Sunday, I babysat Gabe and Mya for the day. Aside from the constant "I was playing with that first!" and Madelynn's refusal to do anything nap related, everyone did a fantastic job. They're really great kids. Mya did have a short episode (full blown kicking, screaming, rubber legs tantrum) when I tried to wash her hands after peeing. I guess I could have just let her go to avoid it all, but something told me that girl's hands just weren't the cleanest...

It was a fabulous day and everyone had fun. I may stop procreating after this next one though.

1 comment:

cecilia said...

euwwwwwwww yuck.....