Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's Back!

Last winter, after all the holiday and new year excitement had died down, I started getting a bad case of cabin fever. In warmer months, our daily trips to the park kept me sane, I didn't realize how valuable that break in the day was until it was too cold to continue. Being cooped up with a toddler in an apartment for seven days a week is not a good time, in fact, it's my personal definition of hell. Then one day, I found my playgroup. Two mornings a week I was happy to set my alarm and drag my huge, pregnant ass out of bed to get to playgroup early. Mads and I both looked forward to play mornings, she was able to burn all that pent up energy and I was able to talk shop with a hundred other moms suffering from toddler-induced-mush-brain. And now, playgroup is back and I couldn't possibly be more excited!

If you want to find me in a really good mood, look for me on Tuesdays and Fridays until Spring!

No comments: