Sunday, August 24, 2008

Good Lord

So Mady was chewing on my knuckle, which isn't weird, she does it all the time. But THIS time something was scratching me so I yanked my hand out of her mouth. There was a little drop of blood on my finger. It wasn't mine. My baby has a tooth. A very sharp tooth. I didn't have anything cold and handy besides a bag of baby carrots in the fridge so she happily chewed on one of those for a while. I went to Walmart and bought all kinds of teething supplies including a little finger toothbrush thing. It's only the tip of one tiny tooth but damnit, I'm prepared. I wonder what this means for my nipples? It can't be good.

My baby isn't a baby anymore. I'm so freaking sad.

While I was looking for the infamous Baby Orajel (for "Fast, Teething Relief!) I saw a purple Bumbo. You know those stupid, overpriced, plastic baby seats? Yeah, I bought one. What's 40 bucks when she so obviously loves the thing?

Maybe "love" is a little strong. Let's go with "tolerates".

No comments: