Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SoftPaws

I would never declaw my cat, because I think it's cruel and inhumane. But that little shit has pretty much destroyed the door frame that leads into her room. So I bought these SoftPaw things online and they're like kitty fake nails. Really really hard to put on when a cat is trying to bite you, but so far they totally work.


You can't really tell in the picture, but they're orange and purple for Halloween. She wasn't in the picture posing mood after I had to practically sit on her to get those silly things on. Anyways, I had been super worried about her scratching Mady, (the real issue rather than the door frame) but when Wicca tried to scratch me with the paw that was already done, I didn't feel a thing. So that's that then. Now I just need to find a kitty muzzle in case Wic wants to bite my baby. I'll destroy that cat.

No comments: