Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Picture Overload

I lost my camera for almost two whole days. I searched high and low, in both bathrooms and even in the washing machine. I found it in the little basket on the changing table that houses lotions, various diaper changing gear, and toys. I was so happy to have found it, I took about a million pictures.



She looks so big with her hair up. :(
Chewing on her raspberry teether.
Chewing on a pear before I turned it into baby food.
She likes them better steamed and mashed.
Especially when Daddy is holding the spoon.
Sneeze!
Close-ups!
And just to feed my semi-artistic side, here is a black and white-messy-haired-butterfly, that deperately wants to chew on her wings.

I realize that this is the most random grouping of pictures ever, but hell, I missed my camera.

No comments: