Friday, December 5, 2008

The Christmas Kid

I love all things Christmas. Trees, decorations, A Christmas Story, and the occasional snow flurry. Nativity scenes, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, houses with lights, and sled riding. I love it. So to get myself into the Christmas spirit, I took 160 pictures of Mads chewing on some Christmas bells. I'll spare you the first 150 photos of the same thing, and just post my favorites (which are basically all the same thing). It's what Mommies do.







And check out Mads' true feelings about that bow. See the look of utter disgust? But it's so damn cute!

1 comment:

House of Blues said...

SOOO Cute! Dont worry, I have about 100 of my older son sitting in a big wad of chrisdtmas with the lights all turned off, and the christmas light on. It looked so pretty and I was so proud of myself. I thought I was so clever until I posted them on babycenter and someone pointed out that its probably not the safest thing in the world to have a baby chewing on a lit string of lights....whatever, they look really cute!! Love your pics, she is so adorable!