Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh Memories

This video is over ten minutes long. I shortened it to "blogger length", but it's still plenty long enough to get the general idea.

This is pretty much the story of months 8-10, she was always jumping around in there. It doesn't suprise me that she's so active now, into everything, climbing, crawling, and always on the move. The girl has just always been that way.

Sorry about Parental Control blasting in the background. The last couple months were pretty boring, spent mostly in front of the T.V. eating pickles, mustard, and Tums.

I didn't like being pregnant, but watching this video always makes me miss it.

1 comment:

House of Blues said...

Holy cow!!! I have never seen a video that crazy! Aw! It makes me miss it too! I love feeling the move around in there. That almost looks painful though!!
geez mady!! =)