Monday, December 1, 2008

Sleeping on the Floor

I have been asking Jeffrey for weeks if we could maybe take the bed off the frame and put the mattress and box spring on the floor. I've been so worried that Mads will crawl over me some early morning and just take a nose dive into the carpet. Jeffrey wasn't real interested in the idea and pretty much avoided the conversation whenever I would bring it up. Well this morning we got into a little spat (totally unrelated to the bed situation). We never fight. This was nothing major, just one of those, "you suck. no, you suck. you totally suck more. *slam door*" kind of things, but I definitely left for work in a grumpy mood. I didn't even kiss him good-bye. When I got back home, I decided I would "stay mad" until he was sorry, so I walked right past him and straight into the bedroom.

Our bed is on the floor. Aww.

No comments: