This is the Alphabet Super Game. You must write a list of Ten Favorite Things starting with the letter assigned to you by the previous blogger. Jen, over at Life According to Jennifer, gave me the letter L. So here's my ten things, in no particular order.
1. Lip Kisses: from my baby. There's nothing in the world like a big, wet, open mouthed lip kiss from an eight month old.
2. Legs: Babylegs that is. (L is kind of a hard letter, ya know?) If I had 365 pairs of Babylegs, my kid would wear them every single day.
3. Letter Cookies: Earth's Best Organic Letter of the Day Cookies in oatmeal cinnamon. These baby cookies are so freaking good, I eat just as many as Mads does, if not more.
4. Lambrusco Riunite: My favorite cheap wine of the week. Because it's awesome? No, because there's a jug of it in my fridge, and it was free.
5. Liz Cruz: Played by Roma Maffia on Nip/Tuck. I've liked her since season two, and this season she is just freaking funny.
6. Lasagna: Made with veggies and cheese. No beef please.
7. Lip Gunk: Currently Burt's Bees, three years ago it was Softlips.
8. Lion's Head: Cheap beer made locally. The beer tastes OK, but the caps are what hold my heart. They have those picture puzzle things, I can't think of what they're called, but it's a bunch of pictures in a row that makes a common phrase when you say them aloud. Anagram? Algorithm? Something.
9. Lash Blast: Covergirl Mascara, makes my eyelashes look incredibly long and full. I've even had people ask me if my lashes were real or fake. I'm not sure if that's a compliment, or if I should be slightly offended, but I've never worn fake eyelashes. I can't imagine putting glue that close to my eyeball. Ew.
10. Lite Brite: That toy was the shit. I played with it for years, and towards the end I was down to only a handful of those little pegs. I'm sure half went to the vacuum cleaner, and the other half were thrown away by my asshole sister.
If you want to play, ask for a letter and I'll give you a good one. I promise I won't make you do X, Z, or Q.