Thursday, February 26, 2009

*gasp* For ME??


Thank you, Jen!

List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are Kreativ!

Seven things I love:

1. Uh... Madelynn. Duh. :)
2. Jeffrey. I love that we never fight, and if we do get in a little tiff, it's over within the hour.
3. People magazine. I only buy one if I'm going to a laundromat (which is never), or I read them in the Doctor's office. I can't make myself actually pay for them, but I do love them.
4. Guitar Hero. I don't play nearly as much as I used to (this is a good thing), but I can still kick anyone's ass on expert. Na-na-boo-boo.
5. T-Shirts for $1!! I found the cutest v-neck long sleeve T-Shirts in all different colors for one flippin' dollar today. I've shown them to Jeffrey like, six times because I'm so darn happy (he really doesn't care).
6. Oxy-Clean. That stuff can remove poo from anything.
7. Creme filled donuts. I haven't had one for literally years, but since I lost about six pounds recently, I decided to buy six... all for myself.

I am passing this award on to:

1. Jillian
2. Steph
3. Emily
4. Michelle
5. Skyehaven
6. Holly Jo
7. Megan

No comments: