Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Neglect

My blog. I've been neglecting it (you didn't think I meant my child, did you?).

Friday was girls night out, we all wore heels, drank too much, and I slept on the couch so I wouldn't roll on Babe in bed.

Saturday we went to my parents. Saturday night, Jeffrey's parents came from Florida to drop off his new car (pictures to follow), and spend some time with their grand-baby. We went to Olive Garden for dinner (I can't seem to get away from that place), and Linda had Babe walking all over that dirty-ass floor.

Sunday, I worked all day, 11-10. Totally sucked.

Yesterday I had to work again. Afterwards, I watched an awful war movie with Jeffrey's parents, and they left to go back to Florida at 5 this morning.

Alright, that's it. Now on to my regularly scheduled 1-3 posts a day. Kthanx :)

No comments: