Friday, February 20, 2009

Southern Living in the North?

You would think that after my Mary Kay experience last night, I would be done with selling parties for at least a couple weeks. You would think wrong. Summer asked me to go to a Southern Living party with her tomorrow afternoon, and since it's a baby-friendly party, I really don't have a good excuse not to go.

So what is Southern Living? I have no idea. I'm assuming it's like, houseware stuff with a southern theme, or something. Why they would have a Southern Living party in Pennsylvania, I'm really not sure, but any time spent with my loves is time well spent.

Maybe I'll buy Mads a cowboy hat to wear on her pony or something. They have those in the south, right? No wait, that's west. Maybe I'll get Mads a hoop skirt. That's definitely south.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

psh. It's not all cowboy hats and hoop skirts. That's just the really hardcore people. A little Southern Living is a good thing! Just don't go too extreme!

Aimee said...

C'mon Jillian, I know you have a hoop skirt in your closet.

If I have to endure Southern Living, I should at least get to enjoy your weather. It's too frickin' cold here.

Unknown said...

https://www.southernlivingathome.com/Corp/index.aspx