Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another Vault ~ 6.23.08

Before I found the world of blogging, I started writing about Mads in a little red journal. I had forgotten that I even started the journal until this morning when I found it shoved in with baby shower pictures and cards. As I was flipping through it, I noticed a paragraph that seriously made me laugh out loud:

Madelynn got her first experience of breastfeeding in public in the waiting room while Mum was in with my grandmother. She didn't have a problem with it, but I was quite freaked out by some random guy that decided he'd like to watch. We finished the feeding in the bathroom. Breastfeeding in public is just not for me, and I doubt I'll ever attempt it again.

Haha!! I have nursed that child in literally every possible situation. It's funny to read something like that because I honestly don't even remember feeling that way, and I've apparently done a complete turn-around because I don't even think twice about pullin' a boob out. Crazy.

No comments: