Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

The Loot:



See that middle basket? Jeffrey made that... for me! Sure, he filled it with yucky candy and I'm 99.99% sure that he didn't even read the card before he signed it, but holy crap, I almost cried. I'm easy to please.


Yesterday afternoon, I took a bunch of pictures with Babe and her basket. I know, it wasn't Easter yet, but the sun was shining, and Mads was in an exceptionally good mood. You never know when you're going to have sunshine and a happy baby at the same time, so I just didn't want to chance it.






Well, she was in a good mood until I tried to force those bunny ears on her over and over.


After I took a bajillion pictures, I put her basket back together and hid it from her. I'm horrible, I know. So here she is this morning, meeting her Easter basket for the second time:




After church, Jeffrey, Mads and I went to my parent's house for Easter dinner. I was only able to get about three pictures of Babe in her dress before Mum was stripping her down to feed her crap.


How about those babylegs? It's effin cold in PA.


Back home, my manly man played with Babe and her new toys for a while before he had to go to work.




Nice ears, Pitch-Pot.

And finally, Jeffrey took a picture of Babe and I to show off my uber-fabulous dress.



Nice job getting the dress, Jeffrey.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Marley totally got the same puzzle and little bug-car-thing!

cecilia said...

Even when Maddy is crying, she still very cute...LOL