Monday, April 12, 2010

Sweatpants

Because my humongous ass ripped a massive hole in the only pair of maternity jeans that fit me. I wish I were kidding, or at least exaggerating the size of the hole, but:



My ass did that. Destroyed that. I don't remember my bottom half getting so huge when I was pregnant with Mads, I'm pretty sure I was all gut, nothing else.



Gah. It looks like I'm carrying an extra baby in there. In fact, a bigger baby than the one that's hanging out in my uterus. My butt is obviously the more nutrient-rich environment to grow in.

If I weren't responsible for so many damn kids, I would totally walk in front of a tractor trailer.

30 weeks.

3 comments:

SHAWNY said...

OMG....LOL...You were not kidding this is funny it looks like something from a movie. You know they make butt pads now days, are you sure you're not wearing those? Anyways you still look nice and it nothing wrong with a little extra booty doo you see mine the thing is ridiculous.

cecilia said...

For a minute I though I was looking at Jennifer Lopez... then I really look at the picture and realized its my daughter in law... You look amazing...

cecilia said...

By the way, people pay a lot of money for ripped jeans...see, you saved tons of money...