Sunday, June 20, 2010

Beautiful

Today was one of those super-weather days, not too hot, light breeze, sunny and gorgeous. We could all use some fresh air, so we grabbed a quilt and two different sizes of diapers, and headed to the park.



Evie and I sat on the blanket with our toes in the grass, watching Jeffrey and Mads play on this perfect day. It was one of those beautiful moments, a "life could never be better than this" moment.



And that's when Evelynn vomited 40+ ounces of curdled breast milk into her left ear.

Beautiful.

2 comments:

cecilia said...

Totally awesome pictures... Madelynn and Jeff as always having fantastic time... and Evelynn almost looks like she wants to be in the slide too... and ofcourse you take great pictures...Life is good!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind, Cecilia always asks me to check out your blog, it's amazing to me that Jeff is a dad! Of two now! I just love your blog, it really keeps my friend Cecy in the loop on almost a daily basis about what's going on with the girls, and you are just such a great writer- funny, insightful, and a pleasure to read. Say hello to Jeff and keep the pictures coming!

Lisa Brown