Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fishing

Mads was pretty disappointed that she didn't get to go fishing with Daddy on Monday, and has been pretty much begging to go for the last 36 hours. Fortunately, today was an awesome day for fishing so I didn't have to listen to her incessant whining adorable requests for too long.

Catching her bait.




She caught a trout and reeled it in by herself. I'm pretty embarrassed to say that I didn't get a video (or even one measly picture) of my first born catching her very first fish. My only excuse is that I was on Evelynn duty and that's a pretty hard job.


When Ev wasn't playing in the minnow bucket, she was either attempting to dive in the water or harassing Madelynn until she cried. That girl is really turning into a little shitsmear handful.

No comments: