Monday, January 12, 2009

150

That's how much I would have spent on the four sweaters, two hoodies, two dresses, three shirts, two onesies, two pairs of pants, one pair of jeans, and one skirt that I just bought Mads, if I hadn't gone to Target for their huge baby sale. What did I pay instead? Twenty-five bucks. !!!25!!! The sweaters were originally 13-15 dollars each, and I don't think I paid more than $2.50 for any one thing.

I had to work all day, but I knew Target was doing this sale, so by nine tonight I was freaking out because I didn't think I was going to make it in time. I made it to Target with 25 minutes to shop, and I utilized every single one of those minutes. I was like a mad-woman, throwing crap in my little basket without even looking at prices, and barely glancing at sizes. When I went to pay, I found out that the sale would actually be running for a week (a week from today? a week from three days ago? I don't know), so I'm going back tomorrow morning to make sure I didn't miss anything. My Target actually had more boy clothes than girl clothes (hint hint to my local blog stalker). I didn't go anywhere else in the store, but when I walked past the lingerie dept. with all my baby stuff, I saw a whole crap load of those pajama sets for women for $3.98 plus 30% off.

So anyways, all you bargain hunters need to haul ass to Target, 75% off original price plus 30% off the sale price. Woot woot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that just YOUR Target or is it online too or all targets? Baby needs sleepers!!

Jillian said...

My Target is not having a sale! This sucks!