Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where'd You Go?

Target has Babylegs for $8! You can't even buy fake Babylegs for eight dollars.

So when I got home this afternoon, I was going through all my baby loot when I realized that said baby was missing. I went into panic mode, hunting behind the couch, under the desk, and behind the end table. Nothing. I had one delusional moment where I could remember leaving her in the car, or at Target, but her car seat was sitting right in the middle of the living room. I wouldn't bring the car seat without the baby, right?

Ten excruciating seconds later, I heard her sneeze.



That crazy chick was walking down the hallway. Maybe walking isn't an accurate word for what she was doing, it was more of a side step/shimmy kind of thing, using the wall for balance.

I have mixed feelings about all this mobility. I'm so proud of her and her new found independence, but at the same time, it scares the shit out of me. I'm just glad I didn't really forget her at Target.

No comments: