Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beachy Keen, Sandy Queen

Yesterday, Mum took Babe and I to one of my most favorite places in the world, Black Moshannon. After a pic-nic lunch of fruit and Jello, the sunblock monster attacked.

Although Babe was afraid of the sand at first (she wouldn't leave the safety of the blanket for almost 45 minutes), she soon conquered her fear and tripped all over the sand.


Armed with a bucket of water and three rubber ducks, Madelynn was finally content to hang out away from the tadpoles (she's a little too confident in the water now).


When I wasn't taking pictures (I got sand in my lens... this is awful), I made the best sand castle on the beach (at least in my opinion). Given the tools I had to work with, one measuring cup, I'd say it's pretty damn good.

Back home at my parent's, Mads sat on Pappy's four-wheeler (which is just as good as riding it, in her opinion).

And finally, she played way hard in her super-cool new toy.



It was a fabulous day with fun, sand and too much sun. What more could you ask for?**

**There is more. See next post... :)

No comments: