Monday, August 3, 2009

Smooth Talker

As you can tell by my almost daily "life wall" updates, Mads has obtained quite an extensive vocabulary in the past couple weeks. We're at the point now where she learns at least one new word a day, and I'm telling you, it's hard to keep up. Today she pointed at a duck and said "duck." Crazy, I know. I think she has known all these words for some time now, but her mouth is finally catching up to her brain and BAM, we have a talker.

And a nose-picker, but that's not nearly as exciting. Alright, I lie... that's pretty darn exciting too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Baby words are so sweet. I can remember being so excited when they started talking--until they got bigger and NEVER stopped talking. Then they turn 13 and they don't talk. I'm wishing for a happy medium somewhere down the road:)